Worry Free Registration & Cancelation Policy
Please be assured that our utmost concern is the health and safety of our attendees. CBSA is closely monitoring the situation with COVID-19, and has determined that the Westin Tampa Waterside is able to provide a safe conference venue for our attendees. Register for the 2021 CBSA Red Metals Summit worry free, and receive a full refund if you need to cancel for any reason before September 17, 2021. Submit all requests to CBSA staff via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
. If the 2021 CBSA Red Metals Summit is canceled by the hotel, state or local officials for reasons beyond our control, all registration fees will be refunded.
If you are no longer able to attend, you may transfer your registration to another person for no additional fee.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
CBSA and the Westin Tampa Waterside will be following all COVID-19 safety protocols required by state and local officials in Tampa, FL. While CBSA understands this is an ever-changing situation, current protocols include face masks required indoors (unless directly eating or drinking), social distancing measures and enhanced cleaning. Tampa’s COVID-19 protocols can be found online here
. CBSA will monitor state and local requirements and update attendees as new information is available.
Attendee Code of Conduct
Understanding that we all (CBSA staff, hotel staff and convention attendees) have a role to play in the collective well-being, CBSA Red Metal Summit attendees will be asked to sign a Code of Conduct during the registration process for the event.
The Code of Conduct outlines protocols that attendees agree follow before, during and post-event to help ensure a safe convention environment for all attendees.
Before Leaving Home
On-site During the Event
- Adhere to government-issued travel restrictions and guidance issued by the region you will be traveling to and the region you are traveling from.
- Evaluate your own health and that of people you are in close contact with; contact the event organizers if you have concerns.
- Stay home if you are feeling sick or experiencing any flu-like symptoms.
- Agree to wear a face mask, if required by the hotel and/or event organizers, except while directly eating or drinking.
- Adhere to social distancing protocols put in place by the hotel and/or event organizers and respect others' personal space.
- If you begin to experience any symptoms on-site, notify event organizers immediately and refrain from interacting with any other convention attendees.
- Based on current contact tracing advice from health authorities, if you test positive for COVID-19 up to 14 days after returning home, please advise the event organizers.
There is a significant cost savings on registration fees for CBSA members, so why not join CBSA and start saving right away? Contact CBSA staff
to get your membership application
All spouses/companions are welcome to attend the social events. Spouses/companions are delegates accompanying a CBSA member or non-member as a guest. If you work for a CBSA member company or a non-member company in the copper and brass industry, you may not register as a spouse/companion.
For questions regarding convention registration, please contact CBSA staff
at (913) 396-0697.