CBSA Convention delegates will receive a special room rate of US$239 per night for a single/double room. You must book your room by Friday, March 8, 2019 to receive this special rate. After March 8, 2019 the room block will close and the room rate will increase to the going rate.
If you would like to extend your stay in Aventura before or after the 68th Annual CBSA Convention, the special room rate will be available from March 28 – April 8, 2019, based on availability.
Reservation Phone Number: (888) 539-7894
Room rates are subject to tax. CBSA Convention delegates will receive a discounted resort fee of $17.95 per night (reduced from $27 per night).
The resort service charge provides all CBSA attendees the following amenities:
- Enhanced high-speed internet access in guestroom
- Day pass to the Spa, Fitness Center and Wellness Circuit including access to the Aromatherapy/Chroma-therapy Steam Room, Himalayan Salt Therapy Suite and Swiss Shower
- Round-trip shuttle service to the Aventura Mall and beach access
- Beach access including beach chair, umbrella and towel service
- Access to Laguna and Cascata Pools
- Access to driving range with unlimited use of range golf balls
- Use of resort bikes
- Daily newspaper upon request
- Shoe shine upon request
- CBSA delegates will receive at 10% discount at Ame Spa & Wellness Collective
- CBSA delegates will receive 10% discount at Turnberry Isle Golf Club
All hotel reservations must be guaranteed by a major credit card. Any guaranteed reservation not canceled seven days prior to scheduled arrival will be subject to one night room and tax cancellation fee.
- All guest rooms are non-smoking
- In room coffee maker
- Mini refrigerator
Check-in: 4:00 p.m.
Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
- New five-acre poolscape with a lazy river, slides and luxury cabanas
- New open-air restaurant and pool bar
- Two 18-hole championship golf courses in a rolling green landscape
- 25,000 square foot world class Ame Spa and Wellness Collective featuring state-of-the-art spa services
- Beach access at off property beach club
- On property dining at CORSAIR kitchen and Bar and Bourbon Steak by Michael Mina