Worry-Free Registration & Cancelation Policy
Please be assured that our utmost concern is the health and safety of our attendees. CBSA is closely monitoring the situation with COVID-19, and has determined that the Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach Hotel is able to provide a safe conference venue for our attendees. Register for the 2022 CBSA Convention worry free and receive a full refund if you need to cancel for any reason before March 15, 2022. Submit all requests to CBSA staff via email at [email protected]
. If the 2022 CBSA Convention is canceled by the hotel, state or local officials for reasons beyond our control, all registration fees will be refunded.
If you are no longer able to attend, you can transfer your registration to another person for no additional fee.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
CBSA and the Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach Hotel will be following all COVID-19 safety protocols required by state and local officials in Clearwater Beach, FL. While CBSA understands this is an ever-changing situation, face masks are not currently required. Clearwater Beach’s COVID-19 protocols can be found online here
. CBSA will monitor state and local requirements and update attendees as new information is available.
Attendee Code of Conduct
Understanding that we all (CBSA staff, hotel staff and convention attendees) have a role to play in the collective well-being, CBSA Convention attendees will be asked to sign a Code of Conduct during the registration process for the event.
The Code of Conduct outlines protocols that attendees agree follow before, during, and post-event to help ensure a safe convention environment for all attendees.
Before Leaving Home
Adhere to government-issued travel restrictions and guidance issued by the region you will be traveling to and the region you are traveling from.
On-site During the Event
- Evaluate your own health and that of people you are in close contact with; contact the event organizers if you have concerns.
- Stay home if you are feeling sick or experiencing any flu-like symptoms.
- Agree to wear a face mask, if required by the hotel and/or event organizers, except while directly eating or drinking.
- Adhere to social distancing protocols put in place by the hotel and/or event organizers and respect others' personal space.
- If you begin to experience any symptoms on-site, notify event organizers immediately and refrain from interacting with any other convention attendees.
- Based on current contact tracing advice from health authorities, if you test positive for COVID-19 up to 14 days after returning home, please advise the event organizers.
For questions regarding convention registration, please contact Lauren Fredrickson
at (913) 396-0697.