CBSA Service Center Training Event
CBSA service center member company employees are invited to attend CBSA’s 2017 Service Center Training Event hosted by Bunting Bearings LLC on Wednesday, September 20, 2017 in Holland, OH. For added value to attendees, a networking reception will be held on the evening of Tuesday, September 19.
This unique on-site learning opportunity allows CBSA service center personnel to meet with an industry supplier for a one-day hands-on training experience including a tour of their operations and classroom-style presentations from company experts.
See firsthand how Bunting Bearings manufactures continuous cast and centrifugally cast bronze bars, powdered metal (ferrous and non-ferrous) bearings and components and permanent mold parts. Attendees will also learn more about:
- Continuous casting
- Centrifugal casting
- Machining of bronze bar stock to bearings and manufactured finished components
- Potential markets for Casted Bronze alloys and finished components
- The effects of heat treating, annealing and stress relieving of casted material
- Powder metal manufacturing for production of self-lubricating bar, tube, bearings, washers and finished machined components
- ECO BRONZE - lead free, bismuth free bearing bronze alternative
- Synthetic bearing materials
Please note this event is only open to CBSA Service Center Member companies. For questions regarding the event, please contact Mollie Moore
CBSA Service Center Member Registration Fee: $200
Attendees must wear close-toed shoes. Comfortable shoes are encouraged as the day will include a walking tour. Hard hats, safety glasses and ear protection will be provided on-site by Bunting Bearings.