CBSA Service Center Training Event
CBSA service center member company employees are invited to attend CBSA’s 2018 Service Center Training Event hosted by Revere Copper Products, Inc. on Wednesday, October 24 in Rome, NY. For added value to attendees, a networking reception will be held on the evening of Tuesday, October 23.
This unique on-site learning opportunity allows CBSA service center personnel to meet with an industry supplier for a one-day hands-on training experience including a tour of their operations and classroom-style presentations from company experts.
Attendees will also learn more about:
Please note this event is only open to CBSA Service Center Member companies.
- Revere's History - America's Oldest Manufacturing Co.
- Revere's Products, Markets and Limits of Manufacture
- The equipment for producing sheet/strip/plate and bar including seeing them operate
- The interactions and process flow to manufacture sheet/strip/plate/bar
- The processing steps define the final properties of the product
- How the various cold rolled tempers are achieved
- How grain size requirements are met
- Revere's Quality System for ensuring that you get what you asked for
- The testing that determines compliance to product specifications
Attendees must wear close-toed shoes. Comfortable shoes are encouraged as the day will include a walking tour. Hard hats, safety glasses and ear protection will be provided on-site by Revere Copper Products, Inc.